Wildflower Preservation is based out of Chattanooga, TN, and accepts local drop-offs/pickups options
for those in the area. All other flowers should be shipped through either USPS, FedEx, or UPS. All
shipping instructions and procedures to follow are listed under the shipping tab! For local pickups/
drop-offs, email us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We suggest overnight shipping your flowers to us within 24-48 hours after your event!
A standard bridal bouquet provides enough flowers to cover most orders, however, if you are purchasing a larger order, you can add an additional bouquet when shipping out your flowers!
Absolutely! Everyone deserves the chance to have their flowers preserved. Here at Wildflower Preservation, we can preserve both new and old flowers. Just make sure the flowers haven’t molded and we can turn them into a beautiful timeless piece of art!
When it comes to shipping, you are responsible for the cost of your flowers/bouquet to be shipped to Wildflower Preservation for a custom order. Wildflower Preservation covers all other shipping costs once we’ve created your pieces!
During the day of your event, make sure to handle your flowers/bouquet with care to reduce the bruising or tearing of petals. Avoid touching the flower petals and tossing the bouquet if possible. DO NOT place your bouquet in a fridge or freezer during or after your event. This will cause the flowers to wilt and mold at a faster rate, making them unable to preserve.
All flowers are preserved in a high-quality, durable resin. Although these products are durable, you should still have them with care and make sure to NOT LEAVE THEM IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. To keep your product looking fresh you can occasionally wipe it down with a lintless cloth!
Absolutely! Although we do not offer items to be exchanged within the bridal packages, individual items can be added alongside your bridal package.
The resin Wildflower Preservation uses is a high-quality and durable resin that allows flowers to be preserved in their three dimensional form. Over time, resin has the potential to develop a slight golden glow. To reduce this tinting, make sure to KEEP YOUR RESIN PRODUCTS OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
If you choose the 25% deposit plan, the remaining 75% will be due on the day you plan on shipping your flowers to us. We will send you an email, on the day we receive your flowers, that will allow you to make your final payment. *Orders will not be made until all payments are complete.
Cookies Policy ・ Copyrights ・ Notification